So 2020 was a year like no other and the chances are we will be living with some kind of restrictions for a while yet – but this hasn’t stopped me thinking about what I want to achieve in 2021.
For full accountability, here is my list!
- Grow Frequency Shift to become a global organisation, building a community of friends, who are changing the world by changing their individual mindsets and meditating regularly
- Continue to grow my Neal’s Yard business, introducing people to the beauty of organic skincare and continuing to educate on why organic products are important – not just for our skin but for the planet in general
- Meet one new connection from social media each week – this can be a freelancer, business owner, employee, student or a retired person, but the rule is, I can’t have spoken to them before, although we might have had conversations on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
- Commit to making at least two new connections or introductions for each person I network with, either in person or online
- Start training to undertake long-distance walks, starting with classic walks in the UK – for the time being, this just may be long-distance hikes around the area that I live because the tier restrictions in the UK mean I shouldn’t be travelling too far away
- Visit each of the four capital cities of the UK. This was on my list for last year and I did manage Edinburgh and London before lockdown. I visited Wales over the summer between lockdowns, but I didn’t get to either Cardiff or Belfast
- Become a volunteer in Peak District national park (on this list for 2020, but…)
- Move house to live in the Peak District – I’m never happier than when I’m there, so I can’t think of anything better than to actually move up the road and live there permanently
- Get my own dog (finally – a stepbrother for Milo Bear)